Dawn Abbott, Brian Flynn, Steve Foster, Peter Foster, Grahame Rowley, Anthony Wright
Apologies from Gareth Thomas, Graham Jackett, Steven Raftery, Ian Jones, Mike Garnett
Minutes from January, 2010 Meeting
Minutes of the last minuted meeting were proposed by Steve Foster and seconded by Grahame Rowley.
Brian Flynn Confirmed that he was waiting on a price for the stickers. Looking to start selling these start of next season. .
Peter Baldwin at the time of the meeting hadnít confirmed a date.
6 or 7 left
To go ahead on the 19th March.
Brian Flynn to speak with the Messenger to run a piece on this.
Anthony Wright to launch & manage this competition.
The total at the moment stands at £337
Amount raised £1321.00
In order to prevent a reoccurrence of the issues relating to postponing the draw, from next year we will state that the draw will be made by January 31st.
Booked and confirmed for the 24th April after the last home game of the season.
£10 a Horse, £20 a Race
Copy of races to be left in the office (club shop during home games). Any horses not sold will be auctioned on the night. The Triple-Forecast will also be going ahead this year.
We currently have 139 members. Membership fees received: £980.00 Donations from members received: £75.00
Any Other Business (AOB)
Sarah Rowley has come up with an idea of getting previous Altrincham FC players together for a reunion event. Grahame Rowley to look into this.
Dawn Abbott confirmed that the paperwork for this year's Altrincham Festival has arrived. It was confirmed by the committee that TASC would be attending . Dawn will fill in the paperwork and also speak with Graham Houghton regarding getting the Altrincham Juniors involved.